Meeting Agendas & Summaries:
Steering Committee Meeting #10 Recap
Oct 27 City Goals & Strategies Workshop:
Flyer (8.5″ x 11″) (pdf)
POCD Parts & Drafts:
Savin Rock Festival:
June 23 City Visioning Workshop:
Photos (link to Google Photo Gallery)
Final Presentation – West Haven Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Draft Presentation – West Haven Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Public Comments via E-mail:
Examples of POCDs/Master Plans:
- Know Thyself: City of West Haven, CT POCD (2004). Thorough, comprehensive.
- Neighboring Town: Town of Orange, CT POCD (2015 Draft).
- Oldie but Goldie: Town of Windham, CT POCD (2007). Strong sense of direction/vision; good use of images/graphics to support the text.
- Implementation Focus: Town of Westport CT – Downtown Westport Master Plan (2014). Just for downtown, not the whole town; detailed implementation plan; also included extensive public participation process that revealed core values that directed the recommendations – see Your Downtown Survey Results Guide (produced by RBA)
- Envisioning the Future: City of Englewood NJ Master Plan (2014). Strong focus on presenting a vision(s) for the future and guiding principles (produced by RBA)
Examples of Engaging Young People in Planning:
- Public Workshop. Focus on discrete architectural projects implemented by young people.